Make a payment
Get it done online Mahia ā-rorohiko

Complaint form

If you have a complaint about our service please let us know as soon as possible. We will take steps to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

To help us fully investigate your complaint, we need:

  • your contact details
  • your IRD number
  • a brief description of the complaint and any steps that have been taken to try to resolve it with us.

If you wish to provide us with some anonymous information rather than make a complaint, please use our Report tax evasion or fraud anonymously form.

For your personal or business tax, child support, Working for Families Tax Credits or other confidential enquiries, please login or register for myIR and click the 'Correspondence' tab in the homepage.

This service is located on a secure part of our website to prevent unauthorised interception. If you are unable to access this product, your browser and/or firewall settings may need updating.