Make a payment

If you conduct business overseas

Information for New Zealanders conducting business in Australia

If you are a New Zealander conducting business in Australia, you can go to the Australian Tax Office website for more information.

Australian Government - Australian Taxation Office.
Read about doing business in Australia

The information provided on this website is for general guidance only. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax or other professional advice.

Controlled foreign companies (CFCs)

A CFC is a company that must first be foreign and controlled by New Zealand residents.

Find out more about Controlled foreign companies (CFCs)