Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Congratulations on your new baby (IR753)

This guide provides information on:

  • Best Start tax credit and how to apply
  • paid parental leave and how to apply
  • who to contact for more information about either payment.

If you're having a baby or are responsible for a child under six years old, you might be eligible for one of these payments.