Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Payment waivers (IR959)

Use this form if you don't want to receive child support payments from one of the liable parents or want to cancel a waiver that has already been accepted.


You can't waive payments for any child you receive an unsupported child's benefit for, or if you receive a sole parent benefit.