Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Application to assess child support by a non-parent carer (IR954)

Use this form if you want to apply for child support against the parents of a child or if you receive an unsupported child's benefit for a child. You must apply against both parents.