Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Disputing a notice of proposed adjustment (NOPA) (IR777)

This guide explains what you need to know and your options to resolve a disagreement with your NOPA.

If you disagree with an assessment and didn't receive a NOPA first, there's a different procedure for disputing the assessment. Our Disputing an assessment (IR776) guide has more information on what to do in this situation.