Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Notice of response (IR771)

When to use this form

Use this form if you want to respond to a notice of proposed adjustment (NOPA) that we have sent out to you.

The disputes process

Make sure you are familiar with the disputes process and the requirements for filing this NOR by going to Disputes process initiated by the commissioner.

For more information about the disputes process you can see our factsheet Disputes process initiated by the commissioner (IR779).

How to complete this form

If you are unsure how to complete the NOR, you can view a completed example.

After you finish

If you have been in contact with an Inland Revenue staff member about the dispute, print out and send your NOR to that person. Otherwise print out and send your NOR to:

Inland Revenue
PO Box 39010
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045