Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Support for you and your baby - IR753

When your baby arrives, you can get payments from us to help with costs.

This guide gives you information about:

  • Best Start (also known as Best Start tax credit) and how to apply
  • paid parental leave and how to apply
  • who to contact for more information about either payment.