Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Foreign trust registration form (IR607)

All foreign trusts can use this form to register their trust. Foreign trusts that existed on or before 21 February 2017 must register by 30 June 2017.

You will need:

Please complete, print, and sign the IR607 (attaching a copy of trust deed), the IR607A and the IR900A, and post to:

International Revenue Strategy
Inland Revenue Department
PO Box 2198
Wellington 6140

or email to