Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Tax credit claim form (Past years)

Past year claim forms

Donations made through payroll giving

This form can't be used for donations made through payroll giving as you received the tax credits for these at the time of your donation.

Use these forms to complete your Tax credit claim IR526 for past years if, in the tax year you're claiming for, you:

  • received taxable income, for example salary or wages, or
  • have valid receipts for donations of $5 or more made to approved donee organisations.

To complete this form you'll need:

  • receipts for all donations that you'd like to claim
  • the bank account number you'd like this tax credit paid into.

If you want this amount transferred to another person's income tax account you'll need:

  • their IRD number
  • the period you want this credit paid to.

Once you've completed this form send it back to us with all your receipts.