Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Statutory declaration (IR595D)

If you are applying for an IRD number for a child in your care, you can use this form if you do not have any other documents which show your relationship to the child.

You will need to provide your own IRD number on the form and to:

  • complete and sign this declaration in front of a person who is authorised to take the declaration
  • complete this declaration before you take the IRD number application for a child in your care (IR595) to be verified by an Inland Revenue appointed verifier.