Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Consolidated groups - general elections (IR495)

This service can be used to make a number of elections within a consolidated group.

If your company is currently a member of a consolidated group, this service allows you to do any of the following:

  • Elect to leave an existing consolidated group
  • Change the nominated company of a consolidated group
  • Elect to maintain trading stock concession
  • Apply to limit joint and several liability

You can also use this form to elect to join an existing consolidated group.