Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Child support review - response by other party (IR471)

This form can be used by either a liable parent or a receiving carer who is responding to a child support review.

We recommend you read our guide Helping you to understand child support reviews (IR175).