Use this form to send us the pay details of employees who are working for you.
If your total PAYE and ESCT deductions for a year are $50,000 or more you must file your IR348 online.
To complete this form you'll need:
- your IRD number
- the period you're paying deductions for (period ending)
- contact details of the person who does the payroll
- each employee's:
- full name, IRD number and tax code
- start and/or finish date if they started or finished working for you during this month
- gross earnings
- earnings not liable for ACC earners' levy
- lump sum acknowledgement
- PAYE and/or withholding tax deductions
- child support deductions
- student loan deductions
- KiwiSaver deductions
- net KiwiSaver employer contributions
- ESCT deductions.
Once you've completed the form, print, sign and send it to us. Keep a copy for your records.