You can use this form to register as an employer. You can also do this online.
You will need:
- the IRD number to be registered (if this is a new business you may need to complete the IRD number application - resident non-individual (IR596))
- your contact details
- the date you will start employing
- details of any fringe benefits you will be providing
- any specified superannuation contributions you will be making
- any student loan payments you will be making
- PAYE deduction tables
- the number of employees you will have, including contractors receiving schedular payments.