Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Have you changed your name, address or phone number? (IR238)

Update your details online

You can update your details online by logging into your myIR Secure Online Services account.

Use this form when you need to let us know if you've changed your:

  • name
  • address, or 
  • phone number.

You'll need to have your IRD number handy. 

If you don't have this then please contact us.

Print and sign the form and send it to our nearest office.

You may want to keep a copy for your personal records.