Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Adjust your income (IR215)

Complete this form online

You can complete this form online by logging into your myIR account.

Complete this form if you have income adjustments for Working for Families Tax Credits and/or student purposes. These adjustments don’t alter the income in your Income Tax Assessment.

For Working for Families Tax Credit purposes both you and your spouse or partner need to complete this form to tell us your income adjustments for the tax year. The adjustments will help us work out your Working for Families Tax Credits entitlement correctly. 

For student loan purposes only you need to provide details of your income adjustments so we can calculate your student loan repayment obligation correctly. Your spouse’s income is not taken into account when assessing your student loan repayment obligation. 

Before 1 April 2014 you were not required to complete an Adjust your income (IR215) form for student loan purposes.

Complete this form for the tax year ended 31 March 2015 and future tax years.

For all previous years, find out how to complete this form, for Working for Families Tax Credits only.

Send us your completed IR215 form and your spouse or partner's IR215 form (if applicable) before confirming your PTS or when you or your agent file your IR3 return.