Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Boarders, flatmates and tenants - tax responsibilities IR1037

This factsheet will help you work out if you need to declare income you get when you:

  • are a boarding service provider
  • have a homestay, students or flatmates paying to live in your home.