Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Relationship property dispositions (IR183)

(published April 2007)

About this form

This form is used to let us know of any settlements you've made under the Property Relationships Act 1976.

PDF | 50kb | 1 page

When to use this form

Complete this form when you've made a settlement under part 6 of the Property (Relationships) Act 1976.

What you will need
  • The IRD numbers of the parties making the settlement
  • Combined total relationship property (including cash) held immediately after the settlement
  • The estimated current market value or actual value of the property in the settlement
  • The current market value of each parties interest in the property.
After you finish

Please print, complete and sign form, then send to your nearest Inland Revenue office.
You may wish to keep a copy for your personal records.

List of postal addresses for Inland Revenue >