Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Child support - estimating your income (IR151)

You can estimate your income if you expect your year-to-date income, plus your estimated income to reduce by 15% or more than the income we've used to work out your child support.

You can call us on 0800 221 221, use your myIR Secure Online Services account or fill in our form Estimate of income for child support assessment (IR104).

We need to receive your estimation before the end of the child support year it applies to.

We may ask you for evidence supporting your estimate, eg. payslips, or if you're self employed - a letter from your accountant or tax agent.


Please print and post the completed form to us.

You may wish to keep a copy for your records.