Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Cancelling your child support (IR107)

Use this form if you want to stop receiving child support under a formula assessment, voluntary agreement or court order.

If you are cancelling a formula assessment, all receiving carers of the child and any parent who has at least 28% of ongoing daily care for the child under formula assessment must agree to cancel and sign this form.

If you're receiving a Work and Income benefit that includes a sole parent rate, you're unable to cancel a formula assessment for child support.