Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Victim of sex offence exemption from child support payments - IR105B

If you're a liable parent and want an exemption from paying child support on the grounds you were the victim of a sex offence, you may be able to use this form.