Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Registration of voluntary agreement for child support (IR102)

Use this form when:

  • you want us to collect for you, and
  • you and the other party have agreed to an amount to be paid for the children involved.


If you are the receiving carer of the child (or children) you cannot use the voluntary agreement if you are currently receiving a benefit.