GST rate change adjustment calculation sheet (GST105)
(published August 2010)
A worksheet to use to calculate qualifying supply adjustments for your GST return up to and including the period ending 30 September 2010.
PDF | 297kb | 2 pages
When to use this
Use this worksheet to calculate the one-off adjustment that is required to accommodate the GST change from 12.5% to 15%.
What you will need
- your GST return which covers the 30 September 2010 period
- to know your GST accounting basis
- a list of your qualifying supplies
- a GST adjustments calculation sheet (IR372).
Once you have calculated the GST rate change adjustment:
- copy the amount to either your GST adjustments calculation sheet (IR372) if you make other adjustments, or to your GST return which covers the 30 September 2010 period
- keep this sheet and full details on how this adjustment has been calculated with your records.
Download Acrobat Reader to view PDF files