Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Clubs or societies return guide IR9GU (past years)

Use for past years

All New Zealand clubs and societies must file a tax return each year unless they derive only exempt income.

Use these guides to help you complete the Income tax return: Clubs or societies IR9 for past years.

Certificate of exemption from resident withholding tax (RWT)

If your organisation holds a certficate of exemption from RWT on interest and dividends, this doesn't mean your income is exempt income.