Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Income tax return: Estate or trust IR6 (past years)

Use for past years

Complete these returns if you administer a trust or estate.

To complete this return you'll need the trust or estate's:

  • IRD number
  • bank account number
  • income details
  • claimable loss details
  • distribution details.

Please print, sign and send the completed return to us.

You should keep a copy for your records.

Nil trust returns

If the trust has no prospect or intention of deriving any income in a given financial year call us on 0800 377 774. Give us the name and IRD number of the trust so we can record that a return isn't required for that year.