Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Annual imputation return IR4J (past years)

Use for past years

Use this return to file the company's imputation return for past years.

To complete this return you'll need the company's:

  • name and IRD number
  • opening balance as at 1 April of the relevant tax year.
  • credits
  • debits.

Once you've completed the return please print, sign and send it to us. You may wish to keep a copy for your records.

Filing an imputation return and an income tax return

If you need to file both please use the IR4 return. This combines the income tax and imputation returns.