Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

FDP (foreign dividend payment) account return IR4D (past years)

Use for past years

Complete these returns to declare your company's foreign dividend payments for the 2012 to 2017 tax years.

To complete this return you'll need:

  • the company name and IRD number
  • the opening balance as at 1 April of the relevant tax year
  • foreign dividend payment credits, and
  • foreign dividend payment debits

Please print, sign and attach this return to your Income tax return: Companies IR4 and send it to us. You may wish to keep a copy for your records.