Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Individual tax return IR3 (past years)

Past year returns

Use these returns to complete your Individual tax return IR3 for past years.

Our Individual tax return guide IR3G for past years will help you complete these returns.

To complete your return you'll need:

  • your IRD number
  • details of your income, interest and dividends, and
  • your bank account number.

You'll need to attach to your return:

  • your summary of earnings if there are amendments to the details
  • the Working for Families Tax Credits form if there are amendments to the details
  • proof of overseas tax paid and details of any overseas losses.

Print your name and IRD number on all papers attached to your return.