Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

NRWT (non-resident withholding tax) payment slip IR67P

Use this form to pay your NRWT.

You'll need the total amount of NRWT you'll be paying in:

  • dividends
  • interest, and
  • royalties.

You need to let us know if you've paid electronically. If there is a difference between the NRWT deducted and the payment amount you need to let us know why.

Once you've completed this form, print, sign, attach your payment and send it to us. Keep the top portion of this form for your records.