Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Do you need a tailored tax code? (IR23G)

Use this guide to find out how to get a special tax code or rate if the:

  • standard tax codes, eg M, ME, S, SH or ST won't deduct the right amount of tax, or
  • rate of tax on schedular payments you want to use is less than the minimum.