Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

KiwiSaver deduction form KS2

Use this form if you're:

  • starting new employment
  • an existing employee who wants to opt into KiwiSaver
  • a KiwiSaver member and want to change your contribution rate.

All employees who are automatically enrolled or opt into KiwiSaver should give their employer their:

  • name
  • IRD number, and 
  • address.

Give this completed form to your employer so they can send your information to us.