Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Tax code declaration IR330

Schedular payment earners

Do not use this form if you’re a contractor receiving schedular payments, use the Tax rate notification for contractors IR330C instead.

Use a separate form for each employer and use only one tax code on this form.

You will need your IRD number. If you do not know this you can find it in your myIR Secure Online Services account or on letters or statements from us.

Please print, sign the form and give it to your employer.

Keep a copy of this form for your personal records.

Note: If you have changed employers during the year, you may want to apply for a tailored tax code. Find out more