Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Tax information for bands and entertainers (IR1035)

This factsheet has information for anyone who entertains for profit. It explains the tax requirements for any income earned from this activity.

If you earn income by entertaining either as an individual or in a group or band, use this factsheet to:

  • work out if you need to pay tax on this income, and
  • find out how you go about this.