Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Tax rules for holiday homes (IR1021)

(published August 2013)

About this form

This factsheet explains the tax rules applying to a 'mixed-use' holiday home. Your property may be a mixed-use holiday home if you rent it to the public for short-term stays.

PDF | 77kb | 2 pages

When to use this form

Use this factsheet to work out your income tax obligations from your mixed-use holiday home.

What you will need
After you finish

List of postal addresses for Inland Revenue >