Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Appoint an Executive Office Holder to act on your behalf (IR401)

Complete the IR401 if you want to appoint an Executive Office Holder (EOH) to act on behalf of you or your organisation.

An EOH could be a chief financial officer, treasurer, secretary, office manager. If you do this it will allow the elected Executive Office Holder to:

  • make enquiries
  • receive statements
  • have financial authority
  • register for and manage a myIR Secure Online Services account for you or your organisation.

To complete the IR401 you will need your:

  • IRD number and position title
  • organisation's name
  • EOH's full name, position, postal address, phone number and IRD number.