Make a payment
Forms and guides Ngā puka tāke me ngā puka tohutohu

Search forms

Find a form or guide based on keyword or number.


Title and summary Number

This factsheet is for anyone who hires entertainers on a contract for service. It explains the tax requirements.


Use this form when you want to register with us as an employer.


This guide explains the tax responsibilities of anyone who employs staff.


This guide provides examples on how to to complete your Employer information form (IR348) and New employee details (IR346) forms.


Use this form to make changes to employer schedules that you've filed, including any ESCT (employer superannuation contribution tax) deductions.


Use this form to send us the pay details of employees who are working for you.


Use this form if you have more employees than your Employment information (IR348) form can list.


Complete the IR401 if you want to appoint an Executive Office Holder to act on behalf of you or your organisation, eg your company, society, trust, school, club, Māori authority.


A guide to help employers with their fringe benefit tax (FBT) requirements.


Use this guide if you're an employer, an employee or a donee organisation and what to find out more about payroll giving.


KiwiSaver is a work-based savings initiative designed to help set you up for retirement. Most members will build up their savings through regular contributions from their pay, making saving simple and easy.


The non-deduction notice allows employees to ask their employers to cease making deductions from their pay for KiwiSaver contributions.


Use this checklist to find out what you need to do to get ready (if you’re not using payroll software).

Payday filing becomes mandatory from 1 April 2019. Use this checklist to find out what you need to do to get ready.